First Brett, soon Rob...

Great, just great.  Mark and Mark have now been allowed to fill the digest with
so much worthless twisted crap that Brett has dropped off and I'm betting Rob
isn't so far behind him.

If this keeps up who am _I_ going to ask when I've got questions that need
technical answers?

Actually, since I'm a Bubba <gasp!> I still have these great resources at my
disposal but some of the rest of you better start thinking before _your_
favorite information provider gets sick and leaves.  Note that not all the folks
who get tired of the crap go out with a bang.  Some of 'em just uns*bscribe
quietly and are gone.
- --
Pat Donahue CCA 125031
Vienna, VA
'91 M5 4GTFUL <- For sale: http://www.bubbaclub.com/pat/m5sale.html
'88 325is destined for ITS <- 'cause of this one