Re: Say it ain't so! -Reply

You know, our GGC autocross classification system automatically
bumps a car up a class if it has mud flaps.  Kind of like spoilers and
wings, there's an aero advantage that comes into play just about the time
you top out in 2nd gear...   :^)

Sorry, I'm gonna stay out of this one.  Steve was at the GGC party
Saturday night, and no one there complained about his mud flaps.  Maybe
there's lots of mud where he drives?

I can support mandatory jail time for accordian playing and E*AM use, but
mud flaps?  C'mon now...

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977