<E36> M3 bushing/bearing retrofit?

A similar question was posed a little while ago but there was never a
public response...so I'll take a shot too...

I'm in the final stages of picking suspension upgrade parts and would like
to know if there are worthwhile upgrades from the BMW parts bin,
specifically, retrofitting M3 parts to a non-M3.

* M3 upper strut bearings

- - will they fit non-M3 struts?
- - how much difference in caster/camber from non-M3 bearing?
- - any difference between the '95 and '96+ versions?

* M3 control arm bushings (solid/offset, I believe)

- - any appreciable geometry change because of offset?
- - will they fit the non-M3 bracket?

* M3 or Convertible rear shock mounts

- - I assume that either the M3 or Convertible mounts, if they differ, would
be more robust and last longer than the regular E36 items.

Korman offers these options.  Anyone know whether they're factory parts
masquerading with a markup?  I also recall seeing an ad for E36
solid/offset control arm bushings (rubber, not urethane) elsewhere but I
can't find it now to save my life.

Offset Lower Control Arm Bushings

Installation of these bushings yield more precise steering, improved
handling and quicker cornering. Improved caster and camber angles also
reduce tire
wear on the outside edges and improve front end traction. Sold in pairs.
E36 (all) P/N 3112222

Hard Rubber Offset Upper Support Bearing

Produces improved caster and camber angles for better handling and more
precise turn in. Provides more even tire wear during aggressive driving.
E36 328, 325, 318iS and Ti P/N 31333325

- ---

My interest and driving style is in the moderate realm, so adjustable
camber plates or the degree of negative camber in some aftermarket plates
don't interest me.  However, I would like to benefit of some more positive
caster to tame the wayward nature of regular E36's on wide tires.  I assume
that the compromises inherent in engineering factory parts would make the
M3 items suitable for my needs.

Any input would be much appreciated.

TIA
Herman