x-brace installation complete (dissapionted!)

Hello fellow bimwads,

I installed an x-brace on my 95 325i this weekend and I must say I am
pretty dissapionted.  The installation went smooth thanks to Stygar's
post on his website (Thanks Ron!) but I must say I thought I would feel
more of an iprovement on the handling of the car.  It pretty much feels
the same wat it was before I installed the brace.  Could it be because I
already had the sports suspension on it?   I drove the car through
Laurel Canyon and some other windy twisty roads around here but like I
said it feels the same.  Ohh well I guess I got "stiffed" instead of the
car.  I do have one question about the installation though.  Two of the
nutserts spun on the istallation therefore I wasn't able to torque the
bolts on them to exactly 20 ft. lbs.,  is there any problems with that?
It doesn't seem like the bolts are likely to come out but I don't want
any surprises.  Well once again thanks to Ron for his detailed
description on the how to part and thanks to Stephen at Vista BMW for
the great deal on the brace.  Happy motoring!!!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i x-ed (big deal!)
L.A. Chatp BMWCCA