Insurance contract language

This language is nearly identical to that in my contract, and Penn
National Insurance paid up for my embarassing rollover at Summit Point
(Friday at the Track, very similar to Club schools) last October.  They
asked a lot of questions, I told the truth ("I don't know exactly what
speed I was going at the time of the incident", arrrgh, it sounds
Clintonesque now), and they paid a lot of money for a squished M3/4.  I
was careful to call it a "car control school", no competitiveness, no
timing, no scoring, no racing techniques taught in the classroom (which
is also true, nothing about passing in corners, pacing for a better
finish, getting a jump at the green flag, etc.).  I was also lucky, by
my choice, to have been runing with an instructor on board at the time
(I said "I" was, not "he" was).  He helped verify my claims, and it
would have been tough to explain a "school" where there is no
instructor. All of the above FWIW.

Dave Hogg   NCC
M3/4 (Again)