Re: Rob's 535 turbo for sale **Rob

 "Mark Nernberg" <mjn@domain.elided> wrote:

>Subject: re: Rob's 535 turbo for sale
>
>Isn't it nice that Rob reduced the price of his 1985 E38 535is Turbo to =
>"only" $14K?
>The information available to me indicates that the real value is closer =
>to $8K.  Don't let him stick it in your ass, guys.  You can buy a decent =
>1985 535 for $2500 and do most of the mods yourself for less.

    Mark, I have no idea where your numbers come from.  I have posted a
table of the *actual* costs required to build this car (or a copy of it) at:

www.bubbaclub.com/4sale.htm

    Real cost to replicate this car would be just over $25,000.  I think my
asking price of $14,000 (including a $500 donation to the Bubba-Kids) is
reasonable.

    But then again, I don't think anyone gives any credence to anything you
say - after claiming to be a Formula 1 instructor, owning a McLaren F1 and
Ferrari F40, etc., I think it's fair to say that you are somewhat delusional
and any statements you make are suspect.  Keep flipping pizzas in your
parent's boardwalk pizza shop, you are good at that.  It would be a good
idea to keep your erroneous ideas about costs, etc. to yourself.  And by the
way, the next you call me for help with your 635CSi, don't expect any
assistance.

- - Rob Levinson

Please visit www.bubbaclub.com/kids - Kori and Alex need all the help they
can get!