Sorry Josh and others

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>KIAI,  the E30 you are looking at is missing a part.  Go to the dealer,
order it, install it, and (as the late great Chris Farley would say) SHUT=

YOUR CAKE HOLE!

The part number is 13 71 1 713 128  with a suggested of $10.95.

Keep on shooting off your mouth and crying about all mean people it speak=
volumes.

Josh<

he
same configuration.
It doesnt look like anything is missing, but make no mistake, a .5psi dro=
into the airbox and =

passed the filter.   yes  , you may get some colder air but it could be a=
the expense of a pressure =

drop.  .5psi is like 20 degrees temp rise.   So , if the net change in te=
mp
equals 20 degrees, it maybe worth
keeping the stock air box. If it ismore like 40, then you have no gains f=
or
the cone filter. Anyway, thats a whole =

different debate. =

My only comment was the fan could be put inline for either a stock airbox=

set up, a modified set up or a cone filter =

set up.   eRAM would add .5 to 1psi to all of the above configurations.

Are you sure about the e30, 1988 that had this air inlet to the airbox. =

(it really does look very stock)

Mark kibort