M3 Rotor Warp

Fellow Digesters:

I completed the first track event for my 95 M3 yesterday--had a blast
and yes that conforti chip/hfm setup does work!!!

My problem which I am sure is common was severe rotor warp. Aside from
spending big bucks on some Alcon setup, can any of you offer some advice
on how to eliminate this problem in the future.  The pads I ran were the
Hawk HP which were fade free and did not eat rotors like the blues.  I
am leaning towards having a set of rotors for the track, and another set
for the street.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone may be.

Matt