Re: [E36M3] <E36 M3-328> Lets bend it (M-Z3, 2.8-Z3 shift levers)

Ron,

I noticed the word "re-bent" in your post.  Why did the M-Z3 shift lever have to
be re-bent?
Are they bent different for different cars?  Also, are you bending shift levers or
re-bending shift levers for those who request it?  And if the answer is
re-bending, why would you have to do that?  I really don't know squat about
engineering, so please forgive me if these are lame questions.  All this bending
and re-bending stuff is confusing.  And one last lame question, if you re-bend a
shift lever too many times, does it weaken the metal?

Suzy

Suzy