Re: bmw-digest V9 #888

This was done with the "facelift" for the 1988 model year. I think they just
look a little more modern. They also changed the bumpers, headlights,
interior panels, and the area under the rear bumper (became deeper) and the
"new" foglights - the not square, curvy ones on the front. This is when
Ellipsoid headlights were introduced.

Thats as much as I know (Euro models anyway).

Allan
90 325i SE /4m