<misc>RainX help please

>Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:08:11 -0000
>From: "Paul Drawmer" <paul@domain.elided>
>Subject: RainX help please>
>
>I have been using RainX for a few months now, and when it is freshly
applied
>it is the <gross part snipped>.
>
>However, as it loses its' effectiveness (depressingly quickly) I find it is
>gets to a stage where it is worse than nothing.

I have a brother-in-law that used to replace windshields for a living (and
by the family member principle, that makes me an expert too, right?).  He
once told me that once you use rain-x you're pretty much doomed to have to
use it forever.  He gave a very scientific answer that of course I can't
remember, or validate.  But, it sounded good at the time.

- --David Boyd, boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k
BMW CCA
BMW ACA