hello all

Hello Everyone,
	Im new here and I thought that I would introduce myself and let you
know why Im going to be listening.
	My name is Dave and I live in Ottawa Canada. During the summer I
drive a race prep'd Integra GSR (95). I use it mainly for Solo II, but I
have made it to the dragstrip and to the race track for lapping events. It
is fairly modified and it has kept a smile on my face since day one, but I
want more.
	Therefore I am toying with putting a turbo (or maybe a supercharger)
in it, or replacing it with something new all together. Hence this list.
	What I am thinking about is picking up a great used M3 (E36) and
putting a turbo in that. This will not happen in the near future (likely a
year away), but I am researching out all my options, and the M3 remains atop
the list. Whatever I do will require planning. What I like about the M3 is:

1) Handling. Like you all know, it cant be touched.
2) Classy. Im wondering if i will still like driving around a cheesed up
Integra in a few years. Its nice and all, but its not the car that goes with
a professional type image. You know what I mean. A well done up M3 is pretty
hard to beat style wise.
3) 4 seats are attractive.
4) With the turbo or SC added to it, the M3 is by every measure, a supercar.
Running 12s all day long, handling better than anything on the road, and
relatively speaking, somewhat affordable.

	A stock M3 is still a little slow for what Im looking for, so I
would need to use forced induction. I know on the road track, a stock M3 is
plenty fast enough and very well balanced-and I would love that-but I do
want something which runs low 13s on street tires. Right now my GSR is
running the same as a stock M3. Pretty impressive for a 1.8L, but nothing
against the *big* boys (Vette, Nsx, Supra Twin, etc...).
	So Im going to listen for awhile and see if I can get a sense for
some of the characteristics of an M3, or a blown M3, that only come with
owning one. If any of you could share some of your relevant experiences with
me, I would be very grateful. Thanks and all have a great weekend. I think I
will go drool some more at AutoWerke.com. Ooooohhhhhhhh
Dave