Alex and Kori--

Update on Kori and Alex-the Bubba Kids.

Alex is still on the ventilator in the Burn ICU but his facial swelling is
receding so we hope he can be taken off breathing support soon.  He is going
to the OR today for skin grafting of his hands and more debridement
(cleaning) of his face.  Other problems are being treated.

Kori is doing well physically.  Her dad is here and he is working well with
the kid's grandparents.  She's a great kid but hasn't really 'gotten it'
yet. . .

A trust fund has been set up for the kids:   Kori L. Miller and Charles
Alexander Miller Fund, # 1011333006.  Norwest Bank, Denver Colorado NA.
The address is 1740 Broadway, Denver CO 80202.  Their electronic routing
number is 102000076.  Needless to say the medical expenses are huge,
increasing, and will continue for some time.   Counseling and physical
therapy will be a long-term necessity.

Kori and her family have really appreciated the letters they've gotten from
around the world, the presents, and all the kind thoughts.  I've read some
truly touching letters and I think we can be proud of the efforts us BMW
owners have made.

Special thanks to my friends Duane Collie, who started the bimpublic support
efforts, Rob Levinson for setting up the web site:
http://www.bubbaclub.com/kids/, to the bubbas who've donated money, time,
legal expertise, and energy to the effort, and all the BMW digesters who've
sent the kids things.    Hugely appreciated.

Keith Battan
Denver-Rocky Mountain Chapter BMW CCA
Battan.keith@domain.elided
Hospital office:  (303) 861-6811