Re: New guy, have some quesitons

>You might want to take a look at the link I have in my sig line for
another
>option for a nice 4-door car.  With 343 hp and a 5-speed box it can
definitely
>make hauling the family more fun.
>- --
>Pat Donahue CCA 125031
>Vienna, VA
>'91 M5 4GTFUL <- For sale: http://www.bubbaclub.com/pat/m5sale.html

Let me say I have never met Pat, but I did see his car at M day and I
must say it is a very very nice example of an E34 M5.  Heck, if he would
have sold it in teh summer I might have bought it over my M roadster. If
you are looking at an E34 540, why not look at an M5?

Whatever you decide, take the car to somebody you trust (or can be
recommended by the local BMW CCA) to inspect the car.  Best money you
can spend on a used BMW.

Bruce
98 M roadster