Brake Bleeders

>>Hi folks,
Okay, I need the general opinion of the group on a tool. I've finally
gotten tired of the cheap vacuum brake bleeder tool that i have. I'd like
to upgrade to a pressure brake bleeder. Only caveat is that I don't have a
compressor. I'm looking for something durable, simple, and reliable. It
also needs to be easy to use by myself. Any suggestions?<<

I have one of Griots Vacula brake bleeders and it really rocks. It takes me
longer to put the car up than it does to flush the whole system including the
slave cylinder. Well worth the $160 price tag if you bleed alot of brakes.But
you do need a compressor...
FWIW, I also made a remote brake fluid resevoir out of a 1.5 litre plant
sprayer and a spare master cylinder cap and now I dont even have to get up and
check the fluid level when I am bleeding or flushing the brakes,,, and this
also works pretty well as a stand alone pressure bleeder at the track.
HTH
Jimmy P.