getting bass out of an E30 trunk

Will,
I am now very glad that the geezermobile e28 is not as bad a leaker as
the e30.  So many of us have had to deal with replacing the lid gasket
and tail light gaskets that we began to feel a bit inferior. But I don't
recall any e28 posts where they had actually begun to propagate marine
life in the trunk!!  Good luck getting those pesky bass out of your
trunk, maybe you could have a bass tournament, and invite your local
bass masters over to have a go!

Steve Poland
'88 535is
Stebro, tip silencers going in tonight, tongue in cheek,
(I hope the tip silencers get the bass out of my trunk)