Re: bmw-digest V9 #879 Eurasian

In a message dated 1/21/99 12:41:48 US Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<   Has anybody here had any experience, god or bad, with
      a company in Temecula, Ca. called Eurasian Automotive parts?
      They advertise heavily and their prices are good, but customer
      service is worth something too. Please advise
      David Simmons
      Eureka, Ca. >>

I've bought a number of things from them.  They have good prices and take
American Express.  No problems on delivery or advice.  Mesa Performance  has
e-mail help and has reasonable prices given the on-line help for my particular
cars.  Imparts has become too pricey for me.

Chas
'83 633 CSi
'85 528e
'88 735i