re: Brake Bleeding tool poll

Michael Lee wrote:

"Okay, I need the general opinion of the group on a tool. I've finally
gotten tired of the cheap vacuum brake bleeder tool that i have. I'd like
to upgrade to a pressure brake bleeder.  I'm looking for something durable,
simple, and reliable. It also needs to be easy to use by myself. Any
suggestions?"

Sure, Steve D'G's pressure bleeder.  I spent 45 minutes with an EZ Bleed on
a clutch slave cylinder to see a couple of cc's of fluid and then ordered
Steve's kit.  Works great.  Granted, the clutch slave was difficult due to
the leak being downstream from the master cylinder so I was getting more
air than fluid with the EZ Bleed.  The car was parked on the street and I
had to get enough fluid in the existing slave to drive the car into the
garage to do the repairs.  The pressure bleeder did the trick.

George
1982 633 CSi

End of bmw-digest V9 #880