Name calling , out of control. BMW talk, Nahhhhh

Your guys are amazing.( you know who you are)

Lets just meet in some parking lot .
on one side, people with opinions.
One the other side, people who just call everyone idiots and
hide behind there computer screen to do something they have
no guts to do in person.    Lets see who wins the brawl.    =

I dont know where you all come from,  but playing 4 years of football
and 4 years of professors who love to rip on students,
has taught me to suck up a lot of verbal abuse and Ive learned (to some
extent)
1.  not  to return fire ,because you get a penalty or you get kicked out =
of
class.
2.  take it out on the guy  next time you have the ball and you are one o=
one.
3.  understand it is just a game , it is just learning, it is just life.

Relax, less name calling , Learn more about cars.

Mark