E30 325i Exhast recomendations in Canada

Hi again
The car: 325i with 5 speed, LSD, otherwise stock.
I'm ok with a deeper sound, even mildly louder
I prefer Stainless, but the car doesn't see snow so maybe I could get away
with not using stainless
Currently, the muffler rotted at the inlets and has been removed.  (Its
friggen loud at 60mph in 5th without it, and has no power above ~5 grand)
Here are the options I have found:
Stock  ~ $460 (?) plus tax at the dealer installed
Stebro ~ $800 including tax and shipping (apparently made in Canada !?!)
The reason I want to stay Canadian is the cost of our money to the USA and
to avoid huge shipping costs.
I am looking for more options.  Also, I would prefer cat back, and maybe
nice looking tips as it exits.

Thanks guys (and gals)
Will
90 325i