Re: e34 535i vs 525i

I have a 91 535i.  I would recommend the 535i as it has more torque
and horsepower than the newer 525i's.

Also, I think there was a further improvement to the 525i's engine
sometime in 93 or 94.  Look into that also.  Maybe double vanos or
somethin...I don't know.

You need to drive both and decide for yourself.  I have a biased
opinion.

Andy Peavy
91 535i
email: apeavy@domain.elided