Flame and offense quotas covered <wob>

  Of course, this problem occurring *at* high speeds would be
>quite a mess, and cause all occupants of the car great consternation.
>
>Eric Ingraham
>'89 325is

Consternation...good word!  I am flaming you because I don't know what it
means and so I am offended....

>While Milos Klacko makes a really trick carbon fiber heat/turbulence
>shield for your K&N-ed E30, I made my own for about $8.

Hey cool!  I am flaming you because you came up with that before me and I
am offended....

>Jimmy Pettinato wrote:

>this swap should be a slam dunk for you E36 guys.

I am flaming you because the term "slam Dunk" must somehow refer to a black
person and so therefore, I am offended....

>------------------------------
>>Layton Chauvin wrote:

 >I don't believe it is a heater control valve problem -- correct
>me if I'm wrong!

I am offended because you are telling me what to do...flame for you!

>Henry wrote:
>
>OK, here's a quarter. Go play in traffic. Please.

Big flame for you!  I am offended that you would actualy tell someone to
participate in a dangerous activity...

>------------------------------
>

>All, just to fill you in on what happened to the Bubba Kids...
>
>This all happened a few days ago just a block from where I live.
>Their mom was driving a Jeep, and had just turned north onto a city
>street when a driver ran the red light at a speed in excess of 70 mph
>(speed limit is 35) and plowed into the back of her car.  The car's
>gas tank burst into flames, but the kids were pulled from the burning
>car by two brave souls who live nearby.  Their mom didn't make it...
>
>The driver of the other car, who has had psychological problems in the
>past, survived, and is now facing a charge of vehicular homicide, two
>counts of vehicular assult, and reckless driving.  Hopefully he'll
>never see the light of day again.

Not gonna flame this because it is too sad and i would like to think that
some good sams would go out of there way to help my family too...ok...maybe
I am offended because you are better than me!

ohenri@domain.elided wrote:
>Folks, you will do well to heed Duanes'' warning here. This actually
>happened to me after I first bought these pretty valve caps. After two
>weeks of driving with them on, I could not get them off period! Fearing
>breaking off the entire valve stems, I went to the dealer, yes the
>dealer to remove them. Plenty of anti-seize followed. No problems since
>that first time though. I don't vice grip on when I do take them off for
>air.

this offends me for no reason imparticular....

>True, but the E28 M5 wheels should work with any E28 @ 16" and <225 tires
>without rolling and trimming.  I run 16x8 w/18mm offset wheels with 225/50
>with no problems what so ever.  This is on stock 535iS fenders.  Theres plenty
>of room even if the wheels were 20mm offset.

This offends me because you don't really NEED new wheels do you?

>I was wondering if any digester knows of a safe
>method/procedure of removing the BMW emblem
>off the trunk?  Also, is there any pernament damages
>created by removing the emblem?  Any suggestions
>and tips regarding this topic is most welcomed!

this offends me because you shouldnt desicrate the Marque by removing the
roundel

>(Yes I know I'm an idiot, racist, thieving, cultural imperialist,
>reactionary, dead white male.  But thank you for pointing it out again)

This offends me because you disparage the white man

>The official US model year is 1988 only.  This covers the E28 cars sold from
>~Oct.'87 to I believe mid '89.  All colateral material was made at the same
>time.  I believe that the brochure you have was printed well before '89.  When
>production stopped on the E28 for US, there was no M5 till '91 E34 M5.

Don't know why this offends me....but you can bet it does!

>> i remember reading about this car (it was featured in BMW magazine -
>> august 1996). i'm very confused, my brain hurts. this man takes
>> delivery of a brand new M6 in 1986, and immediately returns it to BMW
>> to sit in a garage in new jersey for a year or so while the engine and
>> suspension is completely upgraded with an eye towards performance AND
>> reliability. he then sends it to california for 5 years, where it sits
>> in another garage getting new paint and a completely new interior. it
>> comes home and is fitted with all kinds of electric doodads and
>> geegaws (big stereo, , better headlights, twin radar detectors, police
>> siren), including a power memory drivers seat from a RHD car (so the
>> passenger has memory seats as well - over $12k). the grand total of
>> his investment is reported by BMW car magazine to be over $250,000.
>>
>> ...and the car has only 173 miles on it.
>>
>> the owner said in the article 'i certainly don't plan to use the car'

This offends me because I can't afford this.....

>Nationwide is on my side, My Ass! <g>

This offends me because the word A$$ is used....
>------------------------------
>

>Any hints appreciated.

This offends me because he is looking for hints rather than doing it himself...

 rubbing problem at rear.

This offends me because the above phrase is contained within the post...

These last two posts offend me because I wrote them....

There, I think I have covered enough flames for the next few crygests to be
flame free!

Consider it my gift to all of you!

John F