Re: <E28><M5> model years

The official US model year is 1988 only.  This covers the E28 cars sold from
~Oct.'87 to I believe mid '89.  All colateral material was made at the same
time.  I believe that the brochure you have was printed well before '89.  When
production stopped on the E28 for US, there was no M5 till '91 E34 M5.

Take Care,
Russ