re: Supposed Racism

Michiel van Wessem wrote:
> Here's what I wrote:
>
> (BEGIN SNIPPET)
> >Not having the patience to wait for a wheel, I ended up buying a rim at a
> junkyard around here, for $75. Major muddy mess in the rain there. There
> was a black guy getting the parts off outside in the mud and rain while the
> white owner was joking about this nigger working on Martin Luther King Day.
> (END SNIPPET)
>
> Ok, why do you think it is racist that I wrote that?

Because you heard the "man" say this, then calmly handed him $75 bucks
anyway. Then, you told the world about it.

I don't expect everyone to be a caped crusader for truth and justice,
but if you're willing to do business with this kind of trash, you'd be
better off keeping it to yourself.
- --
Ron Katona