Big Tires on widdle wheels

>I own a BMW M3 E36, equipped with the BMW Motorsport 10 spoke wheels, and
>tires: 235/40/17. I am going to replace the tires and therefore I was
wondering if it is
>agreeable to install wider tires on the rear axle. (255 or 265 instead of
>235), is there going to be any affection in handling ?

Dimitri,   I assume you have a 1995 M3?  If so, the wheel width is 7.5" you
do not want to install a 255 or 265 on that size wheel.  You can go to a 245
with no problems if you want to.  Personally, I prefer to stay with 235's on
that size rim.

Duane Collie
www.bubbacluc.com
Bubba-kids need your support!