Jack stand points one more time

Over the past few months I've read several posts on jacking and =
stabilizing E30 cars, however I'm still a little unsure of the exact =
placement of jack stands for the both the front and rear of an E30 (1990 =
325iS).  When I look under the car I really don't see any solid points =
for a jack stand.  This is my first season of working on my car and I =
would really hate for it to be my last due to some faulty jack stand =
placement on my part.  Please excuse the ignorance by a novice mechanic. =
 Pictures or photos would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Terry Gates
terry@domain.elided
1990 325iS (Still on all four wheels)