Rolex 24

Mike asks:

>Finally, are there folks here on the list going to the 24hr race at
>Daytona?  I was wondering if there was going to be a BMWCCA corral
>there.

Yep, I for one will be there.  Dave Hogg also, has posted a couple
messages regarding some group rates available at the Daytona Quality Inn
(on the beach).  Hopefully, we'll get a whole bunch of digesters down
here.

There will be a corral.  If it's in the normal location it's toward the
back by the lake, next to the P-car corral.  Just follow the road
straight out of the tunnel and it should come up on your left after a
big right turn.  If you pass the P-car's you've gone too far.  The
location could change though, so you never know.

See ya there,

Calvin Hare
Orlando, FL
'96 M3 Black/Modena, Sharked, Fikse's, ES Exhaust, BL/SS, etc...