Re: Stebro E28 tip silencers...

Hi everyone,

Steve and Reed were both asking about the Stebro SS tip silencers...

> (but Aaron Bohnen please tell me it kills the <2k boom to
> put in the silencers when they arrive??)

I have them in my Stebro system and they really quieted that 2200
rpm resonant peak. The car is much more city friendly now. It will
never be mistaken for a small car either - it really rumbles at idle. It's
not really loud, but it's very low and you can easily hear the car idling
from quite a distance. Of course pushing past 3k rpm is sheer
beauty.

Don't fear - the tip silencers work.

best regards to all,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services