<FS> '95 525ia

My sister has gone off and gotten married, which means moving to Guatemala.
Since it would cost $10k to import her car, she has decided it would be
better to make me sell it for her.

'95 525ia Premium
calypso red (bmw-speak for burgundy)/beige leather
45k miles
Warranty until 12/99 (or 50k miles)
very clean  & religiously maintained
brand-spanking new Michelins from 4 months ago
brakes done 2 months ago

the car is located in Miami, FL.

I thought about keeping it, and ditching my 3, but I've got too many fun
little goodies in the 3 to switch now. This would make a very nice car for a
SO. I'm asking for $24k.

email me at fvicente@domain.elided.

- -Felix Vicente
Miami, FL (occasionally)
'95 325i, blk/blk, BL/SS'd, X'd, Chip'd and M3 Muffler'd - my ride
'95 525ia, calypso/beige, bone stock - for sale