E30 Parts - !! reduced !!

All of these are from an E30 M3, but many will fit other E30s.  Due to
the upcomming shipment of fiberglass I am receiving and the accompanying
paint job that needs funding, I have dropped most prices in order to get
the stuff sold.  Here is the general list.  Also, lots of interior and
exterior trim, but no seats, door panels, carpet.

2 Getrag 265 trannys - $500 / $400
Ansa Muffler =96 looks stock and in good condition - $150
Bilstein Sports =96 less than 4k miles (perfect) - $250
Tokico Imumina front shocks =96 good condition - $80/pair
Pioneer DEH-205 in dash CD player (not BMW) - $100
Side mirrors - $40 each
Doors =96 right has small ding $200 / left is perfect $250
Side skirts =96 small imperfection in one side -  $125
Rear Quarters =96 perfect, one is new - $300
Rear bumper cover =96 $225
Fender - left perfect $150
Trunk lids =96 both perfect $100
Hood =96 a few small dimples from hail - $175
Taillights =96 perfect - $50 each
Dash - $150
All kinds of seals in excellent shape and some new
Headliner (dark gray)
All glass
Window regulators - $50
Driveshaft
Master cylinder
Fuse box
All reservoirs
Stock springs - $50
Stock anti sway bars - $50
Firestone Series type Anti-sway bars - $125

I have an engine that will be fresh when finished that is a stock 2.3
The price is:

$3500 completely assembled by my shop, ready to run
$2000 in current form - disassembled bottom, complete assembled head
$800 for all additional parts for swap =96 motronic, harness, alternator,
starter, injectors, intake, header, etc.