Fw: E36 control arm bushings

david,

i cannot say for sure on E36 apps but they are supposed to be a great
upgrade for my iX also.  i have purchased a set but have not installed them
yet.  to be honest i haven't even checked that they fit.  btw, i paid ~$37
delivered for my set from stephen (FLBEARCUB@domain.elided) at south motors bmw in
fl.  from what i hear, the advantage is that the control arms are offset
(not centered) in the bushing giving a slight neg camber.  i suppose the
rubber is stiffer also.  again, i have not
applied them yet and this is only what i hear from a reputable shop in co.
good luck.  also, stephen gives a 25% discount to CCA members on parts.  he
has always been helpful and reliable.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter