<E-28> Is $4k good price for 535i '85.

Hi all,

I am looking for a second E-28 - family is growing.

I just tested 1985 535i with 197,000 miles on it.  White with black leather
in good condition.  Second owner (it is his seventh consecutive BMW).
Records available.  Stock.  Reasonably clean, but not pristine at all.
Mechanically sound - no front end shimmy (even though bushing were not
replaced), working AC, original paint in a good condition, no evidence of
body damage, inside engine (from what I can see trough oil filler opening)
is not terribly black, newer clutch, feels strong, and sounds good.
Negative points - very sloppy shifter, TRXs,  breaks lining light is on
(even with new pads and rotors).
I don't think owner will take less than $4000 for it.

Do you think the price is right?

Also, if there are E-28 for sale, I would love to know about it.  I live in
San Francisco Bay Area, however, at this point I am willing to travel some
distance for the right car and price.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Sasha.