BMW NA Exec cars??

I recently bought a certified 1995 525 from a dealer who told me it
was bought and serviced locally (Seattle).  After a bit of digging, I
learned it was bought from a So. Carolina dealer and titled to BMW
Financial Services in Ohio.   So must have been a BMW exec car??
Need I worry?  Do they generally take care of their cars and have all
proper maintenance completed?  I had a few problems with the car
initially but I'm covered by warranty for next 3 years (1-factory, 2-
extended) so easy, no-cost fix so far. I did a Carfax search and no
problems. Any other advice and since the dealer has already lied to
me once?  Thx!

<Prodigy Distribution List>
CC: WCFJ63C