Buying a 325i

Hi Gang,

I am considering "steering" my girlfriend towards buying a BMW.  Since the
last BMW I owned was almost 10 years ago (1987 325), I was looking for some
sage advice.

I have found a 1993 325i 4 DR Automatic, 72K miles with all service records
for $16,900 from a local BMW dealer.  The car was bought and serviced there
from new and is available as a trade in.

Question:

My girlfriend is concerned about reliability.  Is there anything with that
year and model we should be aware of?

Assuming the car is clean and in good condition, is this a fair price?

What are the service considerations for that model (i.e., regular
maintenance items and at what mileage)?

Thanks in advance,

Marv
- --