Can E-34 rear wheels be aligned?

Is there such thing as a 4-wheel alignment on an E-34?  I can't see
any points that can be adjusted for camber or even toe.  If I pay for
a four wheel alignment what will they tweak in the rear?

Does anyone know why BMW E-34's have no camber adjustment on all four
corners?  The M-5 suspension sits lower, but has the same camber
setting as a 525i; it does not seem like this could be the optimal
setting.  I tried the Dinan springs, camber plates, and sport
bilsteins and felt that the ride was too punishing.  Are there any
infinitely adjustable strut tower plates after-market so I can
optimize my M5 springs and shops in the northern VA area that know how
to adjust them?

Thanks in advance,

Kyle