New 3-Series

Hello All,

I'm new to the list. Please excuse my lack of knowledge here.

My SO is set on getting a new 3-series coupe.

The $64.00 question is which one?

We're considering the 323is or the 328is. Understanding the major
differences between these two models...engine size, BHP, slightly
different gearing...Price...

Any impressions from the BMW gurus out there? What kind of maintenance
issues are there waiting for us...after the warranty period, etc.?

My local dealer is offering a very attractive lease rate on the
323is...not quite as attractive on the 328is.

Any information or advice would be welcome.

Best Regards,

David Herington