re: Get Over Yourselves

Now with all this talk about email messages  I Hav+nt Not=ced any
pr+blem with Marks emails..  Not one  Seriously,,  It may be your email
clients not able to understand.  ain't that a kick in the butt..
Yea Kibort's emails are crystal clear with NO errors on my end..
Back off the poor guy... And look at your own systems first...

Jeff Lloyd

>Or go to www.qualcomm.com and pick up the shareware (AKA "free")
version of
>Eudora, a decent e-mail software package.
>-Al
>
>At 08:16 AM 1/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>And Mark,  write me privately if you want help testing email formats.
The