Re: Heated seats 325i

> John - John,

I have a 92 325i also with non-functioning heated seats (neither passenger or
driver work, even though the light tells me that they are suppose to be
working...;(  ).  I haven't checked my elements, yet....but, I am pretty
dissappointed with BMW that ALL of my elements would be bad.  I just go the car
about a month ago, and it only has 60K miles.  The previous owner really babied
the car, so that haven't failed due to abuse.

So, what does it take to replace the elements?  The leather is in great shape,
and I really don't want to screw it up..

TIA,

Bill
92 325i and a cold butt...