<E30 M3>Can anyone point me to stock specs?

I have a 90 325iC currently and like it a lot, but I cannot use it in
driving schools, etc.  I am considering an E30 M3 this Spring/Summer for
driving schools and hope to get into some club racing, along with
occasional street driving.  Can anyone point me to a web site that
outlines the stock performance and specs for these cars?  I don't know
much about these cars and would like a place to start.  Is there a FAQ
on the E30 M3?  Alternatively, are E30 325is cars used in club racing?
I'm not sure if I would want to spend a whole lot of money until I
decided that club racing was something I was really into.  Is club
racing done in classes of cars?

Please excuse my ignorance but I am rather new to the BMW CCA

Thanks,

Mark Colasante
Columbus, OH
#163942