Gimme a break!

Kibort said:

- ----
Im very sorry about my emails. I dont have any control of the format they=

have been put thru from compuserve.   If this web page had a area to post=

messages,
this wouldnt happen.
- ----

Rubbish!

Stop blaming Compuserve!!    What have YOU done to resolve it?

Have you read the docs on your mailer?

Have you asked other Compuserve users about the problem?

Have you called Compuserve's tech support line, or emailed them?

No one who *cared* about this list would continue to post such gibberish on it.

Those posts have YOUR name on them Mark.   If they had MY name on them, I
would have fixed the problem a long time ago, or Compuserve would be so
sick of me yelling at them that THEY would have fixed the problem by now.

Mark, if people don't like you, here is but one of the reasons.

DC

Don Cicchetti - BMW CCA member 122043
dcicchet@domain.elided
'71 2002/M42 (waddya mean that motor don't go in there?)

- -Beatnik Motor Werke-       0=OO=0