FINAL words to mr calvin hare

Message text written by "Calvin Hare"

  Then you say you =

want people to say things to your face but when they do and you don't =

like it, you post it to the public anyway.

YOU SEE THIS IS THE PROBLEM, TO MY FACE IS NOT AN EMAIL

I run hospitals for a living and I can tell you for sure, if you presente=
d =

yourself for a job at my hospital with the same lack of attention to =

detail in your communication, you would never get in the door.  Why?  =

Because sloppiness in this business results in somebody dying.
AND YOU ARE THE PATIENT, WHO DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT FROM?
the supplier that that is HYPE and marketing hupla, or the one that maybe=

has schocky brochures but has tested the stint in more real like
situations, =

uses the best stainless steel, and is constantly doing hard core reseach
on improving the product.

Im very sorry about my emails. I dont have any control of the format they=

have been put thru from compuserve.   If this web page had a area to post=

messages,
this wouldnt happen.   My posts on the porsche page are perfect, and I
never have been
flamed for anything I have said.  =

This is our fun , our hobby , not our lives   (i hope for your hospital's=

sake)    =

DO YOU DRESS UP IN A TIE ON THE WEEKEND???

NO,  i am a little lax on spelling for the hundreds of posts I try and se=
nd
off to everyone that has questions.
Im fine in the Silicon Valley, I sold millions of electrical equipement a=
nd
Chip dollars to the High tech industry.
I have secretaries fix up my grammar and thank god for spell checker.   =

But make no mistake, my math  and =

physic concepts are right from the book.  =

  As silly as it seems, the eRAM is 9hp on  3 different cars on the dyno.=

That is huge because the hp is from low to high rpms and it is equal.  th=
area under the torque curves are =

substantialy different.     a 30 hp chip that only produces 30 hp in a
narrow range,  produces less total =

power than a device that has less hp over a broader range.    Most people=

dont look at the big picture =

when it comes to performace.    Manufactures have teams of engineers tryi=
ng
to make gains like this.
I just got lucky I guess,  or maybe its just hard work.    =

 =

Mark Kibort
<