E30 M3 doesn't want to stop

OK, now with the new spark plugs my '88 M3 runs great, but we in central NY
are experiencing significant snow and icing right now and I can say with
absolute certainty that my ABS does not work.  I haven't even owned the car
for an entire year yet, so I don't know what it's been through.  The
antilock light on the dash is not lit.  I vaguely remember a posting months
ago about some relay with it's own fuse, but don't remember detail -
especially without the light signalling something's wrong.

This isn't a crritical problem, as the old pump-the-pedal method works
fine, but would like to straighten it out.  Any suggestions would really
help.

Thanks,

Mike Olsen
'88 M3 - new plugs!