		Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:56:04 -0500
		From: "Steve D'Gerolamo" <steved3@domain.elided>
		Subject: Mark Kibort

		One of the primary reasons I've stopped posting to this
list is because of
		the annoying posts by Mr. Kibort.  He has now infected
the Porsche digest
		as well.  When the day comes that he can get 15 lbs of
boost out of a hair
		dryer, I'll start to listen.  But at this point the
noise levels are
		extremely annoying and I commend Richard for taking the
proper actions.  SD
		Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
		201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided /
http://www.ultimategarage.com