Korman OPEN house info, hotel, other

Fellow digesters.

As some of us may know already the Korman open house is coming up on
Feb. 20. Being that I am the local area cordinator for the BMWcca I
took it upon my self to make life even more fun and easer for
everyone. I have gotten us a deal on the Hotel w/ security for our
beloved cars. Howard Johnson has agreed to $55.00 a room, normaly
$85.00 + Tax 12%. to get this deal you must call the hotel directly at
(336)-294-4920 and say you are with the BMW cca (you may have to ex
plane CCA)

I am also working on an Auto cross (auto-x) the folowing Sunday
(21)!!!!!! I have almost finalized everything so I should have all the
in's and out's by Monday, so everyone can plan to attend. I will
repost this message when everything is finalized. If you have any
questions please feel free to e-mail me, and remember to call Kormans
to let them know you are coming.

Sam Schultz
Greensboro NC
78 530i