MKIAI

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Did I mention I think you're an idiot?

- - - MKIAI

You must be a real brave person hiding behind that computer spewing insul=
ts
and attacks.
You either are a real big guy that was  a navy boxing champ ,or a skinny
little  pencil neck
that was kicked around as a kid , and now has a small man complex because=

his car =

isnt the fastest on the block.

I dont get you .   Im the idiot.??  I do understand what I read, do you ?=
?
Lay off the insults as someday I may meet you and wouldnt that be nice.

Back to enjoying your cars and making them go faster and safer!!
Mark
<