reply to calvin

if he spent 15 =

>minutes on that post, he just stole $12.50.   YES, he stole and =

>everyone is steeling 12.50 everytime they write a postduring working
>hours.  Man, now i feel real guilty!!!!
>
>Back to work,

Uhhh Mark, considering that most of us are probably salaried employees =

that work at least 50% more hours than we're paid for I hardly think a =

few minutes on an e-mail constitutes "stealing".  However, shameless =

promotion of your own "commercial" (to use the term loosely) products =

against list policy is!

BTW, in most places in this country (USA), full time work hours are:  40 =

hrs/week x 52 weeks =3D 2,080 hrs/year.  $100,000/2,080 =3D $48/hr.

I sure hope you pay a lot more attention to your "real job" details than =

you do to anything you've ever put on this list, or some company in the =

Silicon Valley is in really big trouble

And you want to engineer our intake systems?  I don't think so!

I'm with Keith!!!
a month right?
If you are hourly, you get the extra 2 pay weeks a year .    I was just
working from =

12 months, 4 weeks per month,  5 days a week and 7.5 hours a day. As most=

people I know work
 8:30 to 5  with an hour lunch.  Are we splitting hairs here??   =

 You agree with Keith, the name caller.
Fine,  what have you done to help your fellow listees to gain 9 hp on the=
ir
cars.   =

1psi =3D 6.6% denser air =3D close to 6.6% hp gain.     (1psi is made up =
of
.5psi for the fan, .5psi for the filter and intake restriction.)  What pa=
rt
of that calculation do you not understand.      We just tested an MR2 tur=
bo
tonight at 9 hp gains with the battery connected to the fan as always.  N=
et
gain , 9 hp on a 208 hp run. (to the ground)   not bad for a little turbo=
 2
liter.  (16psi boost, I wonder how long that engine will last)

By the way, how does this  look on the list.  I created this email on WOR=
.   is there  any difference?

Mark Kibort