Wheel Weights / Shift Kits Wanted

>Subject: Wheel Weight
>
>Duane,
> And how much the Fikse is? pls note its dimension too.
>
>Tsai Pao Hsu

I've not actually weighed them, but I'm guessing the Fikse FM10's I have in
8.5" width weigh *about* 2 lb., maybe 2.5 lb. more per wheel than the BBS
RC's in 8" widths.  You can tell the difference when you sling the
wheel/tires around by hand, that's for sure.  When you go to grab a stock M3
wheel - then you can REALLY tell the difference by weight as those are
considerably heavier and far more fragile as well.

Duane Collie
BFKAB

P.S.  On another note, I've been asked to write a Roundel article on the
various short shift kits available to install. Using an E36 M3 as the test
mule.  So far I have a AC Schnitzer kit (installed in my car), a UUC
Motorwerks USS system, and there's a couple of Autothority ones laying
around here somewhere to compare.  Anyone want to see any other vendor
brands represented?  And if so...have an extra one laying around to test ?
(it will be subsequently returned).