Re: Steering rack

I haven't done it yet but the parts are in the mail.
I purchased a used E36 M3 rack and an E30 to E36 conversion kit from
Zionsville Autosport.  You can find the complete details for this conversion
at: www.zionsvilleautosport.com

They offer instructions for the conversion online.  You can buy all the parts
and try it yourself.  I purchased the full kit because by the time I hunted
down all of the pieces, and put it all together, I would have saved at most
$100.  I'm glad to pay Jason and the guys for their time and innovation.

I'll report back when the kit is on the car.  The usual non-affiliation disclaimers apply.

- -Kurt Zimmerman