eRAMS, books, and elections, oh my!

Boys, boys, boys, (there may be a girl in there somewhere)!  All this fussin'
and a fuedin'!  This use to be such a peaceful place to spend my time.  I
might as well go back to spending it with the family!  In my humble opinion,
it's pretty chicken-shit to make personal attacks on the digest.  If you want
to do that, there's plenty of room in the AOL chat rooms to be a tough guy (or
gal).  But this is where we share information, not try to belittle each other.
We discourage others from getting involved when attack each other like we have
been lately.  Only I'm not smart enough to be discouraged, so I keep on
writing...

Oh yea, here's the BMW part of this rambling...Anyone try one of the dash
covers on their E28 or any other model?  Are they worth the money?

Bill (Why can't we all just get along?) Klingbeil
BMW CCA 160195