CCA stuff

Just thought I would jump in to mention that I am a CCA member but have no
idea about the intrigues (or possible lack thereof) that seem to be of such
touchy interest for the posters to the CCA elections thread. As a result, I
am interested in the facts from both sides as well as the rumours and
associated responses. I trust myself to judge them on their own merit. I
have not voted, and have even contemplated no longer joining the club (as
the Roundel seems to be the only benefit I would conceivably draw from it,
and I am somewhat disappointed on that front). The CCA elections discussion
may be the thing that leads me to vote or not and renew my membership or
not. I find it important in that sense, so keep it clean but by all means
keep it going.

And dumb down the level a bit, I beg you.

Patrick Van de Wille
'72 2002 tii (148,000 miles)
BMWCCA